|By Ray DePena||
|March 4, 2010 05:00 AM EST||
One of my grand hopes for all of you, and your respective enterprises in 2010, is that you find your way to the Clouds.
The coming years will be both exciting and challenging as we collectively migrate our enterprises to cloud computing. Speaking of enterprises, I owe all of you an article on preparing your enterprise for the cloud. I continue to work on it, thought it's not quite ready yet. Besides, this week, I have the pleasure of meeting with a world class, cloud computing leader, and I hope to glean further insights that will help shed light on the future of the enterprise.
In the meantime, to show my appreciation for your loyal readership, I am including a Special Offer for you. The key to the cloud is - knowledge - so to help you acquire that knowledge, I am extending a special invitation to attend the 5th International Cloud Expo at the Jacob Javits Convention Center (April 19-21, 2010).
If you are planning to attend the event, follow the instructions below, you'll receive a $1,650 discount from the $1,950 price for a very affordable price of just $300 for a VIPBloggerGuest pass that provides full access to the Cloud Computing Conference & Expo, as well as, the Virtualization Conference & Expo on April 19th, 20th, and 21st, 2010.
Feel free to pass the link to my blog along to your friends, industry, and business colleagues, so they too can benefit from this offer.
- Go to the special registration page for this offer: https://www3.sys-con.com/cloud0410/registernew.cfm?a1=gold
- Enter or cut/paste the coupon code: VIPBloggerGuest (careful, it's case sensitive)
- The price will re-set from $1950 to $300 and you can then complete the brief registration process for full access to all sessions, all days, all tracks LUNCHEON IS NOT INCLUDED.
This special offer expires soon, so act now!
I hope to be at the event, and meet as many of you as possible, to gain insight as to the type of future articles on cloud computing you would like to see.
Hope to see you there!
- Which Cloud Services Providers Are Gaining Mind Share?
- The End of IT 1.0 As We Know It Has Begun
- Top 30 Cloud Service Providers Gaining Mind Share in 3Q 2010
- Einstein, Sharks and Clouds: IT Security in the Cloud
- Cloud Talk with Peter Coffee: What's Next for the Cloud?
- Top 20 Cloud Services Providers That Are Gaining Mind Share
- Top Cloud Computing Enablers Gaining Mind Share in 3Q 2011
- A Golden Key To The Cloud - For You!
- Telepresence – The Face of the Cloud
- Cloud Computing Companies to Watch in 2011
- The Beauty of the Cloud
- Cloud Expo East - First Impressions